RMU1 Remote Monitor for Test Stations & Coupons
The RMU1 is an ideal solution for automated remote monitoring of CP coupons and critical bonds terminated in an industry standard 3" CP test station. The RMU1 is equipped with an internal interruption relay and multiple analog measurement channels capable of accurately measuring all required AC & DC parameters for single coupons, dual coupons, and structure bond applications. Measurement data is remotely accessible through an intuitive Internet web interface called corView.
- Low capital equipment cost and high product reliability
- Economical fixed rate operational communication costs
- High measurement accuracy specified over full temperature rage
- Operation in -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F) temperatures
- IP65 waterproof non-submersible enclosure
- Primary battery will last for more than ten years based on readings transmitted every week