RMU2 Remote Monitoring Unit
The RMU2 is a fixed function two piece product, specifically designed for cost sensitive cathodic remote-monitoring-only applications. This device is the ideal solution for automated monitoring of rectifiers, test points, and bonds. The product is available in Satellite (RMU2-S) or GSM Cellular (RMU2-G) communication configurations. The RMU2 is equipped with four configurable analog measurement channels capable of accurately measuring a wide range of signals. Measurement data is remotely accessible through an intuitive Internet web interface called corView.
- High reliability, long operational life design
- Low capital equipment cost
- Economical fixed rate operational communication costs
- Operation in -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F) temperatures
- IP67 sealed enclosure and cabling for harsh environments
- Primary battery will last for more than seven years based on readings every 2 days and transmission every 8 days