SMC4 Remote Telemetry Unit
The SMC4 is a remote telemetry unit, developed specifically for the cathodic protection industry, with the resources required for advanced status and control applications. With automatic reporting of routine measurements and significant events, SMC4 benefits users by reducing or eliminating field travel. In addition, multiple rectifier synchronized interruption can easily be achieved through the use of the GPS timing utilities.
Production of SMC4 units is currently being phased out in favor of RMU5, the next generation product in the corTalk® line.
- Operating temperature range from -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Internal electronics are CSA certified, in addition to a NEMA 4 classified enclosure
- Quick and easy installation
- Wide variety of wireless communications options
- AC or low voltage DC power input options, each with a rechargeable battery backup