SPI1-P Portable GPS Interrupter
The SPI1-P is a powerful interruption controller for use with cathodic protection rectifiers. Precise timing accuracy and repeatability is attained with GPS and microprocessor technology. Interruption can be synchronized with interruption controllers produced by Mobiltex and other manufacturers. A small physical size and wide operating temperature range make this device ideally suited for portable applications.
- Operating temperature range of -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F)
- Resolution of 1ms and maximum range of 60,000ms for Off and Cycle times
- Excellent timing accuracy is attained with a 20 channel GPS receiver and a temperature compensated high stability crystal oscillator
- Field programmable parameters allow use with a wide range of relays
- Low current, solid state components provide maximum reliability
- Can include or be upgraded to include a data logger module