uDL1 Data Logger
The uDL1 is a high accuracy, low cost data logger designed specifically for cathodic applications. The device is very simple to use and has a large LCD that can locally verify the readings. Measurement storage capacity of 500,000 or 1,000,000 readings and long life rechargeable battery allow the device to capture readings for over 6 months. An optional internal GPS receiver provides an accurate time reference and site geo-location coordinates. A small physical size and wide operating temperature range make this device ideally suited for general field use.
- Operation in -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Measurement accuracy ±0.5% FS DC and ±1.0% FS AC over operational temperature range
- Can measure AC and DC simultaneously
- Integral rechargeable battery provides over 6 months or 1,000,000 readings per charge
- Water resistant (non-submersible) enclosure for harsh environments
- Lightning and surge protected