uDL2 Data Logger for CP Coupons
The uDL2 is a high accuracy, two channel data logger designed for use with CP coupons. An integral current detector with interruption relay allow direct measurement of coupon AC current density and coupon DC current. A reference cell input provides DC potential, AC voltage and Instant-disconnect DC potential measurements. A large LCD can be used to locally verify the readings. Measurement storage capacity of 2,000,000 readings and rechargeable battery allow the device to capture readings for over 4 months. An internal GPS receiver provides an accurate time reference and site geo-location coordinates.
- Operation in -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- High measurement accuracy over -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Can measure AC and DC simultaneously
- Integral rechargeable battery provides over 4 months or 2,000,000 readings per charge
- Water resistant (non-submersible) enclosure for harsh environments
- Lightning and surge protected