uGI1 Micro GPS Current Interrupter
The uGI1 is a reliable low cost interruption controller designed for use with cathodic protection rectifiers. Precise timing accuracy and repeatability is attained with GPS and microprocessor technology. Compact single package construction and a wide operating temperature range make this device ideally suited for corrosion field survey activities.
- 10 user configurable interruption profiles (On/Off 0.1 to 59.999 seconds, 1ms steps)
- Interruption scheduler with time of day start/stop & daily repeat functions
- Timing accuracy ±0.5mS (AC line sync disabled), +8.8mS / -0.5mS (AC line sync enabled)
- Event data logging of site geolocation, interruption activities and interruption faults (fault & load current logging require a smart relay)
- Supports mercury, mechanical, and solid-state relay types
- Lightning, surge, and overvoltage protected